Configuring the Start Screen for Flash Player V3 (Deprecated)
Use the Backlot UI to configure the look and feel of the player start screen.
Important: Ooyala Player V3 is deprecated and is scheduled to be disabled on 2018-01-31. After that date, Player V3 will no longer play your video or audio content. Customers still using Player V3 need to migrate to Player V4 (see Migrating from Player V3 and Player Migration FAQ).
Note: For Player V4 instructions, see Configuring a Player in Backlot.
To customize the start screen for a player:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Select a player.
- Select the Start Screen tab (video assets only). Then, select whether the title, description, and play button text will appear on the start screen.
- To display the title of the video, select the Title check box.
- To display the description of the video, select the Description check box.
- To display text below the play button, select the Play Button Text check box.