Editing Custom Metadata
You can edit metadata at any time.
To edit metadata:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- Select an asset. The asset is selected with the Details tab selected.
- Click the Custom Metadata tab.
- For each metadata entry to add, enter a Name and Value. Each entry must have a unique name. If a piece of metadata requires multiple values, you could use a delimiter such as a pipe (|) or a comma (,). For example: Value: Action | Adventure | Suspense
- For each metadata entry to delete, click its delete icon.