Managing Audio Details
The Details tab enables you to configure metadata and specify a player.
To manage audio details:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view audio files, select AUDIO under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select an audio file.
- Make any changes in the TITLE and DESCRIPTION fields.
- Click the Embed tab.
- Select the player in which the audio is played from the Custom Player list box.
- Specify the URL where the content is embedded in the Permalink where content is embedded field (e.g., http://www.mysite.com/mymusic).