User Task Instances and Bulk Actions
From the My Tasks screen and the Task Search screens, you can select more than one Task Instance using bulk Actions. When you choose to select more than one Task Instance to start at a time, then the Tasks are "chained" together so that as soon as one Task Instance completes, you are taken directly to the start of the next Task Instance. This makes it easy to carry out multiple Task Instances rapidly.
Task Instances can exist in the following states:
• Available: The Task Instance is available to Users in a Pool.
• Taken: The Task Instance has been taken by a User and is no longer in a Pool.
• Started: The Task Instance has been taken and started. Either a User is working on the Task Instance now or has done previously.
• Cancelled: The Task Instance has been cancelled.
• Completed: The Task Instance has been completed by the User that took the Task Instance.